Sunday 10 August 2008

Round and about

A bit of a mish-mash here but some nice flutterbys, a froggy thing or possibly a toad in the pond, some rather fetching flora and it's just not cricket. And then I threw in a dragonfly for good measure. All taken with my 300mm f2.8 lens which gives nice OOFBGs (out of focus backgrounds). I am wrestling with my conscience at the moment as Canon has brought out an 800mm f5.6 lens - a snip at HK$90,000. My willpower has the breaking strain of a KitKat so I expect it will make an appearance in the mailbox at some stage.

Enjoy.









1 comment:

Tiny said...

Wow! Simply beautiful!

Look forward to seeing some more new pics taken with the HKD90K lens soon.

I am glad that even though I have little self-controls when it comes to buying books and yarn, at least they cost way less than the lens.